Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Handstand Challenge

I set up this challenge for my self a while back and thought I would share with all of you. Since I love handstands so much, and I want more people to do them and understand them, this will cause you to want to challenge your balancing skills and do even more.
Challenge one, walking on your hands for ten steps with legs straight. Challenging, fun, strength requiring. Next, handstand push ups. Requires more balance, a lot more strength, and is quite impressive. Three, handstand lean to both sides. Can you lean your legs to one side? Now lean to the other side. Four, hop. You gotta hop off your hands and it has to legit. Five, clap push up. Push up once and clap, you have to land on your hands. Six, one handed handstand, stand on one hand, for more than five seconds. Seven, hollow back. Lean backwards, stick your head behind your arms, and go back. Hard I know, but hey, I can do it, so why can't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment