Monday, October 7, 2013

Cardiovascular Power

There's a big deal on this kind of thing. Cardiovascular work outs are what keep us thin and full of endurance as well as strong hearts. We all have our ways of getting in the cardio work out. Running, dancing, cycling, swimming, cheer leading, walking, hiking, I could go make a big list of things people do to keep their heart rate up.


I'll be honest with you and tell that I far prefer cycling and dancing from running. I could make a big list of things I hate about running even though I do it four times a week. I would say the only things I'm liking about running, is that my resting heart rate is now fifty one beats per minute, and my calves a little bigger than they last were.
   Cardio workouts in large amounts help get rid of the middle that a good deal of the american society has. I'll just say it right now, it's your fault if you are fat. So, you have cardio work outs! A lot of people who do sports complain to me after summer time about how they're out of shape and need to get back to working out so they can make the team. Both adults and teenagers. I always ask the same question, why not exercise during the summer?
   Since that question usually leads to a long awkward silence, I'll go back to the topic of how much cardio you should get.
   You need at least an a hour a week to stay somewhat healthy. If you want to be healthy, or very healthy, get anywhere from two to six hours a week.
   I personally get about eight hours of cardio a week. Between the unicycle, the bike, running, dancing, doing flips, it all cracks down to a super low heart rate and a lot of exercise endurance in a lot of different places.
   Your diet also depends on your heart health. So avoid salt and grease and cholesterol in overly large amounts. If you do far too much of those things, your heart is going to not do so well in a lot of places. So, don't take up one of those meaty fast foods diets if you're going to get fit. Ever.
   Heart health is the best thing in the line of fitness you can do. A powerful healthy heart is what keeps you strong and living a long time. So don't underestimate a cardio work out, those help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment